7. In which fictional location would you like to live
Pawnee, Indiana
Pawnee is a fictional town in Indiana in which Parks and Recreation was set.
Pawnee is located 90 miles from Indianapolis and is the states largest city. It's slogan is 'First in friendship, fourth in obesity'.
I want to live in Pawnee because of the people that live there. I would want to work in the Parks and Recreation part of the government in Pawnee and I would want to be friends with all the characters.
The town is shown to have many flaws and problems, including a raccoon infestation and an obesity crisis, the latter being mainly the result of the town's major employer being a candy company called "Sweetums". The populace are generally unsophisticated but have a high degree of civic engagement. Over the course of the series, in part due to the actions of Leslie Knope and her associates, the town's fortunes improve and Pawnee becomes a more desirable place to live.
It's quirkiness and residents is what makes me want to live there.



Comments
Post a Comment