9. Which person, dead or alive, would you most like to meet

April Ludgate


April is my absolute favourite character on this planet. I can relate to her in several different ways, mostly in hating everything and everyone but also her love for gore and weird things.


I would want to meet her so I could tell her to resurrect the Parks and Rec team but also so she can adopt me so I can be truly happy. 


She has a cool dog called Champion with 3 legs and he's really cute. 


One of the main reasons I love April is because behind her dead-pan, sarcastic personality she's really caring and loyal to her friends. She, however, doesn't like to show this. 

But I really want to meet April so I can take notes on how to be her in every way possible because she's the coolest human being on this planet. 
 

Comments

Popular Posts